[Gmsh] Virtual topology problem

Martin Kraska martin.kraska at th-brandenburg.de
Mon Jul 22 21:47:38 CEST 2019

Hello,

in the attached script I try to mesh a step part using virtual topology (trying to update the example [ https://github.com/mkraska/CalculiX-Examples/tree/master/CAD/OnshapeTutorial | https://github.com/mkraska/CalculiX-Examples/tree/master/CAD/OnshapeTutorial ] )
I see that I have to use a new syntax for virtual topology but otherwise did not make any changes compared to gmsh 3.0.3 which I tried last.

In gmsh 4.3.0 I get a boundary mesh issue.
In 4.4.0 the virtual topology is just ignored but the part is meshed.
in the git version of today (2019-07-22) I get a slightly different boundary mesh issue.

Did I miss some settings? Or is the part just too nasty?

Thanks for any advice, Martin Kraska