[Gmsh] python API save geo file

Miroslav Kuchta miroslav.kuchta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:26:40 CEST 2019

Hi Juan,

thanks for pointing out pygmsh. However, I'd like to do some computations
in the process of defining the model, e.g. compute the labels of the
boundary,
and this functionality is missing in pygmsh as far as I can tell.

Of course with the saved geo file I can extend the script with gmsh
language.
So that's a plan B :)

Miro