[Gmsh] Problem with 2D plots

JP Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Wed Dec 11 13:28:00 CET 2019

We are obtaining incorrect 2D plots, with user defined
InterpolationSchemes and ElementNodeData.

This was reduced to the attached example.

Just open the simple.script file in gmsh and the two plots illustrate
the problem. The difference between the two data sets is that one has
rounding errors (the bad) and the other (the good) does not.

I looked at the code for the adaptiveLine class, but was not able to
quickly understand what may be missing.

Is there an obvious fix (or a mistake on  our side)?

Regards

ZP