[Gmsh] Problem with mesh creation from a brep geometry

andrew armitatz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:31:19 CET 2019

Hi,

Yes it works now. I had the randomFactor from a previous attempt and it was
not working. I thought that by explicitly declaring the mesh algorithm it
would not fall to mesh adapt. By disabling them it worked.

thank you

kind regards
andrew

Στις Κυρ, 15 Δεκ 2019 στις 5:51 μ.μ., ο/η Christophe Geuzaine <
cgeuzaine at uliege.be> έγραψε: