[Gmsh] transfer physical groups to patches in version 4.3.0

Marc Belleau marc.belleau at polymtl.ca
Mon Dec 16 22:41:52 CET 2019

Thank you ever so much Professor Geuzaine. I had been checking the
check box Save All Elements for over a month. Unchecking it solved all
of my problems concerning the transfer of physical surfaces to
OpenFoam patches. I can now finally concentrate on how to create
boundary layers using Gmsh.

Kindest regards,

Marc