[Gmsh] Create mesh for 1D geometry

Deepa deepamahm.iisc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:04:12 CET 2020

Hi Max,

Thanks a lot. It works like a charm!

I'd like to know if it is possible to create NASTRAN bulk data file for
geometries like the following

[image: Untitled.png]

I have the geometry in  dwg and dxf file format created from AutoCAD.
Basically, I have specified coordinate positions to create points at every
delx= say,0.5 in CAD.

Many thanks,
Deepa