[Gmsh] geo script - how to get a mesh after plugin(triangulate) ?

Don Van Kerkhoven donvk at distributel.net
Mon Feb 24 20:11:41 CET 2020

Hi,

I have a point cloud that I  have successfully triangulated it but I can't
figure out how to create a mesh and save it.

What are the next steps to create and save the mesh from this triangulation
?

// ------ script start ----------

Points(1..n)

Mesh 1;                                                // works,

Plugin(NewView).Run;

Plugin(CutPlane).A = 0 ;                // works, cut the cloud in XY plane

Plugin(CutPlane).B = 0 ;

Plugin(CutPlane).C = 1 ;

Plugin(CutPlane).D = 0 ;

Plugin(CutPlane).ExtractVolume= 1 ;

Plugin(CutPlane).View = 0 ;

Plugin(CutPlane).Run ;

Plugin(Triangulate).Run;               // works, triangulate 1/2 symmetry

// ---- script end ----------

thanks

DonVK