[Gmsh] terrain meshing with an stl file

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sat Feb 29 20:42:44 CET 2020

I've added two examples for Gmsh 4.5.4 showing how such "terrain" meshes can be constructed with the API:

* from a regular grid of points: https://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/-/blob/master/demos/api/terrain.py
* from an STL mesh: https://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/-/blob/master/demos/api/terrain_stl.py

Christophe