[Gmsh] saving GMSH mesh into a CAD file format like STEP

Frederic Dubois frederic.dubois at umontpellier.fr
Thu Mar 5 06:56:20 CET 2020

Hi Louise,

You can not save a mesh in a step file.
You can only save a CAD in step file, and probably a CAD made using OCC factory.
The "logs" you copy in your mail are confusing. Having a look to one of your files can help.
Regards

Frédéric Dubois, PhD, Eng.
---
Directeur adjoint du LMGC.
Laboratoire de Mécanique et Génie Civil - CNRS/UM
cc 048, 163 rue Auguste Broussonnet, 34090 Montpellier
http://www.lmgc.univ-montp2.fr/~dubois
Tel: 33/0 467144984
Mobile: 33/0 635490843