[Gmsh] gmsh-sdk installation question

Peter Johnston p.johnston at griffith.edu.au
Fri May 15 02:22:16 CEST 2020

Thanks Kenneth,

That all worked fine.

I still don't know what was wrong with the other approach.

Thanks again,

Peter.

Associate Professor Peter Johnston (FAustMS, FIMA)
School of Environment and Science
Griffith University | Nathan | QLD 4111 | Technology (N44) Room 3.19
T +61 7 373 57748| F +61 7 373 57656 Email p.johnston at griffith.edu.au<mailto:c.l.brown at griffith.edu.au>