[Gmsh] gmsh 4.5.6: Creating a mesh from .vtk files - Surface is not remeshing but only the Volume

Lisa Pankewitz lisa at simula.no
Tue Jun 23 10:16:12 CEST 2020

Hi Christophe,

 Thanks for the clarification, I misunderstood.

Could you maybe point me to a tutorial or an example that elaborates a bit
more on how I would now tag the surfaces manually based on the vtk
providing the boundaries?
 I assume you tagged the surfaces and volume afterwards in order to create
the nice figure you sent?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Lisa