[Gmsh] ?==?utf-8?q? GMSH units

Zuheyr Alsalihi alsalihi at vki.ac.be
Thu Sep 24 17:22:38 CEST 2020

Hi Max,

Thank you so very much for this.
I will check this. Most appreciated.

Best regards,
Zuheyr

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 17:05 CEST, Max Orok <morok at mevex.com> wrote:
 Hi Zuheyr, You can use the option Geometry.OCCInputScaling: Geometry.OCCScaling
Scale STEP, IGES and BRep models by the given factor when importing them with the OpenCASCADE kernel
Default value: 1
Saved in: General.OptionsFileNameGiven in the geometry options list: http://gmsh.info/dev/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#Geometry-options-list Sincerely,Max On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 6:31 AM Zuheyr Alsalihi <alsalihi at vki.ac.be> wrote:Dear Prof. Geuzaine and gmsh experts,

I am using gmsh-4.5.6-Linux64. If I read a CAD step file in mm, and if I want to make a mesh in meters,
what should I do? Thank you so much for reading.

gmsh mailing list
gmsh at onelab.info

--Max OrokContractorwww.mevex.com