[Gmsh] Error after Mesh Conversion to OpenFOAM

Razon kumar razonkumarku at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:57:10 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well in this tough time. Actually, I am working on
to investigate the natural convection flow inside an open cavity. For this
purpose, I made an unstructured mesh using Gmsh and then convert it to
OpenFOAM. The mesh looks ok in Gmsh UI without having any error. However,
while converting it to OpenFOAM and checking the mesh quality, it shows
error (still 2 error for this case). I am not a super expert on Gmsh
environment but can do little things. I was unable to find the solution so
far after trying a couple of days. I followed this group for a long time
but this is my second post here. I am really optimistic that someone from
this group can find whats the actual problem in my geo file.

Please see the attached geo and error file if you are interested to help
me. I will appreciate any help regarding this issue. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
*
Razon *