[Gmsh] High Aspect Ratio Cells

Razon kumar razonkumarku at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 05:40:59 CET 2020

Hi all,

I have created a geo file for a rectangle. My main objective is to
convert this geo file to OpenFoam. While I converting to OpenFoam, the
conversion looks fine without having any error. However, it turns out to be
an error indicating high aspect ratio cells. I have added the geo file and
error message with this email. Can anyone have any idea regarding this
issue? How can I overcome this problem? I have been trying to fix it for
the last few weeks. Any suggestion will be great for me. Thanks

Cheers,
*
Razon *