[Getdp] ?Integration of Results over Surface?

Cezary Sydlo c_sydlo at hf.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jun 17 12:29:27 CEST 2003

Hello,

i use the mstrip.pro example to calculate the displacement current by:
Galerkin { [ epsr[] * Dof{d v} , {d v} ] ; In DomainCC_Ele ; Jacobian
Vol ; Integration GradGrad ; }

Then i calculate:
Name d ;  Value { Local { [ -eps0*epsr[] * {d v} ] ; In DomainCC_Ele ;
Jacobian Vol ;

This is from the example file

QUESTION:

1) I want to calculate the capacity by C=QdA ... How can i integrate the
displacement current over a defined surface. I want to calculate the
capacity contributions of single elements of a comples 3D structure ...

2) gmsh is nice, but is there any other possibility to define
structures? Some converter software maybe?

Thank you

Greetings
Cezary
--
Dipl.-Ing. Cezary Sydlo
Institut fuer Hochfrequenztechnik, TU Darmstadt
E-Mail: c_sydlo at hf.tu-darmstadt.de