[Getdp] Getdp with Recursive Post-Processing.

Olivier Castany castany at quatramaran.ens.fr
Wed Feb 14 23:09:07 CET 2007

Hello,

maybe this helps :

it is possible to integrate whatever you want in the postprocessing.

For example, the following will integrate "1" over the surface called
"D"... the result is the value of the surface of D. But you can put
whatever you want instead of [ 1 ], for example [ {phi} ].

PostProcessing {
  { Name post_processing ; NameOfFormulation formulation_du_probleme ;
    Quantity {
    { Name surf; Value { Integral { [ 1 ] ; In D ;
                   Integration I ; Jacobian J ; }}}
    }
  }
}

You can put the result in a file with the following lines :

PostOperation {
  { Name post_operations ; NameOfPostProcessing post_processing;
    Operation {
      Print[ surf [D], OnGlobal , File "surf.result", Format Table];
    }
  }
}

(I've not found any easier way to output the result... I would have
prefered to get it on the standard output)

--
O.C.