[Getdp] Information request - Jiles Atherton

Christian Geikowsky R. christiangeikowsky at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 19 16:04:31 CET 2007

Dear Johan:

I have arrived at you by recommendation of Patrick Dular.

I am not expert in GetDP and I need to model a typical hysteresis loop for the nucleus of a transformer.

I only need a simplified model that represents magnetic hysteresis.

I believe that Jiles-Atherton routine (implemented in GetDP) exists, but I am not expert in GetDP and I not like using it.

It would be thankful if you have a hysteresis model that you can send me...

Best regards,

Christian Geikowsky R.
Estudiante de Ingeniería Eléctrica
Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
Valparaíso, Chile
www.usm.cl