[Getdp] given current => calculate the current density

Lars Rindorf Lars.Rindorf at teknologisk.dk
Mon Apr 21 13:27:36 CEST 2008

Peter

I have taken a look at your example. Your .pro file testB seems right to me. In the mesh file there some errors with duplicate meshes. If you span some points with lines and make surfaces from these lines, then gmesh does not recognize if it meshes the same surface several times. To be more specific, when you use the "extrude" command then gmesh creates both the necessary surfaces and volumes. To see the numbers assigned to these surfaces and volumes then open your file in gmesh, and click "tools" in the menu and "visibility".

I hope this helps

Kind regards
Lars Rindorf