[Getdp] given current => calculate the current density

Peter Kaufmann mail at peter.in-berlin.de
Tue Apr 22 20:59:56 CEST 2008

Hello Lars!

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 01:27:36PM +0200, Lars Rindorf wrote:
> I have taken a look at your example. Your .pro file testB seems right
> to me. In the mesh file there some errors with duplicate meshes.

Thank you for your answer! You're right the mesh is not correct.  I've
deleted the duplicates and with the new mesh the file testB.pro runs
without errors ... but I still don't get any results: In the result
files j.pos and phi.pos there are are only zero entrys (same with
testA.pro).

Kind regards

Peter Kaufmann