[Getdp] Available details on external PETSc errors happening in GetDP ?

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Tue Nov 3 09:14:40 CET 2015

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to inquire about a way to have details on the generic error 'PETSc error : Error in the external library'. The enclosed GetDP model generate systematically such an error at $Time = 0.0018 s ($TimeStep = 180), non-linear iteration 13. Is it possible to have more details on the issue, maybe by raising GetDP's verbosity level ? Or should I download the source code and recompile it with debug options activated enable to understand what happened ? I do not know what to deduce from the fact that the error can be reproduced... Other than that, I would greatly appreciate if someone could explain me why the current density Jz in the enclosed .res file has a strong irregularity where the cut in the air made by the cohomology solver meets the boundary of the superconductor. Thank you in advance,

Sincerely Yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>