[Getdp] Available details on external PETSc errors happening in GetDP ?

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Wed Nov 4 14:15:41 CET 2015

Dear Guillaume,

Reduce the tolerance on the nonlinear residual, e.g. from 1e-6 to 1e-12, and you should be ok. (Beware that the scaling of the current density in your post-processing seems wrong: it should be multiplied by ScalingFactor^2.)

Would it be interesting to customize the example on the wiki to handle such tapes? If so, what would be a good geometry? (I guess a single tape is a bit to simple?) Is there a non-superconduting material around such tapes? Or are they, as in your example, directly surrounded by insulators?

Christophe