[Getdp] Issue building and installing GetDP from Source

Diogo Pinto diomarti at ulb.ac.be
Mon May 15 18:49:02 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to build GetDP from source (on a mac but same error on Linux) but I encounter an error when running the make command. I installed PETSc which automatically downloaded BLAS/LAPACK  with the command :

        ./configure --with-cc=gcc --with-cxx=g++ --with-fc=gfortran --download-mpich --download-fblaslapack

When running cmake on GetDP, the different compilers and required packages (PETSc, BLAS/LAPACK) are found on the system. However when running make, there is an error popping up stating that there is a header file (petscconf.h) missing.

Did someone encounter this issue before, if yes what has to be done to solve this ?

Thanks in advance,

Diogo Pinto

Phd Student

BEAMS Department