[Getdp] Atanh

Marlon De Souza Alc?ntara marlon.s.alcantara at outlook.com.br
Thu Mar 1 21:44:54 CET 2018

Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any way to add the atanh [] function in getDP since I am in need of it. Is there any way to add some function to a solver? I'm trying to do the same as the "http://onelab.info/wiki/C%2B%2B" example but I'm getting the following error "Abnormal server termination (Socket listening timeout on socket 127. ...) ". I need the Atanh function because I am trying to solve the transcendent equation of a metal metal dielectric metal waveguide.

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10