[Getdp] Academic Waves in Gitlab repository

Axel Modave axel.modave at ensta-paristech.fr
Mon Oct 29 21:24:58 CET 2018

Dear Chris,

I just updated the AcademicWaves benchmarks, with few more ONELAB options
and some fixes.
>> https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/models/tree/master/AcademicWaves
For trying the benchmarks: gmsh main.pro

The main file, formulations_scalarWaves.pro, is used for both time-domain
and time-harmonic acoustic benchmarks.
Please, tell me if you have any questions, or if you find bugs *(I haven't
try all the options!)*.

Best,
Axel