GMSH on SGI running IRIX 6.5

Makky S. Jaya jaya at iag.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Mar 20 14:07:46 CET 2000

Christophe Geuzaine wrote:
> Maybe your machine is 32 bits? Here is an executable built by using the
> native CC compiler with the -o32 flag. Please tell me if it works: I'll
> change the version on the web site consequently.

I think you have right. It seems the linked dynamic libraries was
well read and hence works. But it still reports the following:

     [13:59]iagjaya at iagsg10:~/bin> gmsh-IRIX
     Couldn't allocate white for glo

For your interest, I tried the gmsh-IRIX64 on two SGI machines: Indigo 2
Impact and Indy. The latter is the 32 bits machine. The report was that
I sent you. On Indigo 2 Impact (I believe this is 64 bits machine) the
report of executing gmsh-IRIX64 was the same as executing gmsh-IRIX on
Indy.

Best regards,
Makky