[Gmsh] spline interpolation

adam.r.hunt at gmx.net adam.r.hunt at gmx.net
Tue May 6 13:33:22 CEST 2003

I have been looking around lately for some code to do some quintic spline
interpolation on an arbitrary number of axis (three or more).  I have been
asking
the few people that might know where I could find such a thing but nobody
has
been able to help.  I have found numerous cubic interpolaters but I have had
no
luck with anything higher.  When I was reading LWN.net I saw the
announcement
for Gmsh I figured that because of the mathematical nature of Gmesh you
might
know where I could find such a library/class/function/code-snippet.

Thanks.

--adam

BTW - My actual application is a motion controller.