[Gmsh] gmsh reference

Giuseppe Borzì gborzi at ieee.org
Fri Feb 27 15:24:03 CET 2004

Dear GMsh authors,
I'm going to submit a manuscript to a scientific journal, the
"International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering".
I used gmsh to discretize a resonant cavity analyzed in the manuscript
and I have added a reference to gmsh. This is the bibtex entry I have
used for it
@manual{gmsh,
       title = {Gmsh Reference Manual},
       author = {Christophe Geuzaine and Jean-Fran\ccois Remacle},
       address = {http://www.geuz.org/gmsh},
       edition = {1.12},
       month = aug,
       year = 2003
}
Is it ok ? Do you prefer another kind of reference ?
In the text I have called gmsh the "GNU Mesh" program, because I have
read somewhere it is called so. But I haven't been able to remember
where I read this. Is it correct ?

With my best regards.
--
Giuseppe Borzi'

e-mail: gborzi at ieee.org
http://www.esg.diees.unict.it/esg/gborzi/index.phtml
Assistant Professor at the Univ. of Messina - Italia