[Gmsh] bug report

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 25 08:36:03 CET 2004

sofiane belhabib wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
>  I’m using your software  GMSH which I find  a very
> powerful mesh generator
> use . Actually with 2D meshing , I have not special
> problems  ,but when I tried to make  an extrusion to
> have a 3D domain , I noticed that it does not work
> always .
>  I join you , two .geo files that illustrate what I
> think is a bug .

Hi Sofiane:

- the first file works OK on my machine: I will keep it around and
investigate further.

- there are duplicated entities in the second file (and incorrect line
loop definitions). I've attached a corrected version.

Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech
geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu - http://geuz.org