[Gmsh] thanks for Gmsh

dangla patrick dangla at lcpc.fr
Thu Jul 29 10:07:52 CEST 2004

Hi
I'm developping a Free Software for scientific purposes (finite volume,
finite element) and I use Gmsh for meshes and post-procesing. I'm very
pleased with Gmsh. It is a very powerfull and friendly tool and I want
to thank you for that.
I have only a tiny (and maybe stupid!) question. The numbering of
triangles doesn't seem to be in the same order than that described in
the reference manual.
For example the joined example (attached file triangle.geo) produces a
mesh file in which the ordering of the triangle 1 is 2 4 3 instead of 2
3 4 after the manual.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again for Gmsh.
Sincerely