[Gmsh] versions higher then 1.53 do not work

Alfonso Medina amedina at isecorp.com
Mon Feb 13 19:33:58 CET 2006

When I try a large OpenFlower .pos file it will start to load the
velocity fields one step at a time, then it slows down to the point
where it just hangs. I'm not sure if it just needs more time (hours on a
3GHZ 2.5gig computer with excellent CAD opengl rated card). In any case,
I use the cygwin1.dll that comes with the download. What is so special
about it that you would want to keep an older version?

Alfonso