[Gmsh] versions higher then 1.53 do not work

Alfonso Medina amedina at isecorp.com
Fri Feb 17 18:34:55 CET 2006

Also, I'm not sure if I have already mentioned it. An inverse selection.
If you could add a button the when pressed, you would select everything,
but the selected (point, line, surface,volume) and if un-set, it would
work as a regular selection. That way you could select all surfaces of
an model to be in a physical surface set except for the one that you
selected. The just choose that one that you selected as the inlet or
outlet in a fluid solving problem.  If I chose to use an STL file from
Pro/e or Blender, I would have to choose a lot of little triangular
surfaces the whole day. So this and some other ideas for selection
tools, would help a lot. Blender has a tool that when pressed, it can
select every vertex or line under square selection... this would help in
selecting two or three point for an automatic surface creation.

Alfonso

--
ALFONSO MEDINA O.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER