[Gmsh] Gmsh & OpenCascade

billy at dem.uminho.pt billy at dem.uminho.pt
Thu Oct 19 02:29:42 CEST 2006

Me too. If you find one, please tell me!!

OpenCASCADE seems a great kernel and the projects that use it may be an
alternative to Solidworks or Solidedge but this will take some time (years?).

It seems that Microsoft will not drop OpenGL completely but degrade its
performance so people will stop using it (typical). Most CAD systems can switch
between Direct3D and OpenGL so maybe they will still maintain OpenGL to ensure
portability (I hope)...