[Gmsh] Can't compile Tetgen support , was: Volume Meshing a sphere with reasonably homogenous edgelengths

Neilen Marais nmarais at sun.ac.za
Tue Feb 13 16:52:56 CET 2007

Hi David,

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 15:24 +0100, David Colignon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you try the Delaunay 3D algorithm instead of the default Netgen ?
> (Options -> Mesh -> General -> 3D algorithm -> Delaunay ?

I can't get gmsh to compile with Tetgen support as needed for Delanay. I
followed the instructions that configure tells me, but then I end up
with:

(during config)

checking for ./contrib/Tetgen/tetgen.h... yes
You are building a version of Gmsh that contains Hang Si's
Tetgen as an alternative 3D mesh generator.
Please note that by doing so, you agree with Tetgen's licensing
requirements stated in ./contrib/Tetgen/LICENSE. (Most notably, you
may then only redistribute Gmsh for non-commercial purposes.)
To disable Tetgen, run configure again with the --disable-tetgen
option.

but at the end of make: