[Gmsh] Gmesh Question

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Thu Apr 19 15:06:58 CEST 2007

I understand that your starting point is a 3D surface mesh.
The only way I see to get a volume mesh with the same surface would be
to play a bit with the characteristic lengths, i.e. the fourth number in
the definition of the points.
I don't think there is an automatic way that allows to force that in gmsh.
Maybe someone in the community has a better suggestion!

Ruth