[Gmsh] Sleep command.

Maka Mohu maka.mohu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:48:23 CET 2008

Thanks for your help. I tried it but it did not see the delay that is
supposed to be used by Sleep. I split the content of the file over 3 pieces
as suggested but it had the same result.

Even if it worked it is inconvenient. The objective is: assume you have a
very complex shape built by gmsh by other colleague and you want to
understand it. You can use /* */ to work on the file piece by piece and save
and reload after every change but this is very slow. When I saw Sleep and
Draw command, I said that simply one can insert a 10 to 20 "Draw; Sleep 5;"
in different place in the file and then one should see a sort of animation
of how the geometry was built step by step. Unfortunately, either I did not
understand the description of Sleep command or it does not work as
described. Thanks again. Have a nice day!