[Gmsh] 2_questions

abdallah benarous abenarous at yahoo.fr
Mon May 19 16:02:50 CEST 2008

Sir,

I am a phd student and a new user of gmsh (2.0.7), I have some questions that I could not find answers in the user manual:

* When installing gmsh (windows xp), no setup (nor licence file) is needed, only an "executable file" is created, I make an icon on my desktop, and run gmsh by double click. Is it the appropriate installing procedure?

* When I need to define a volume by making a surface loop, how can I identify the orientation of a surface (+, -) ??

* When making a mesh, is it a way to visualize the entire elements quality (and not clicking one by one ).

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards.
Abdel