[Gmsh] Hybrid mesh and combine triangles in quadrilaterals

Fabian f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sun Oct 26 22:06:09 CET 2008

Hi Christophe,

thanks a lot!

Actually, it seems that I wasted a lot of time to create a hex mesh for
a room airflow setup with a jet just in the middle of one wall.
I attached my approach. It looks like, that I could have done it a lot
easier and with much less transfinite surfaces/volumnes using 'Extrude'.
Though, do you think that it could be a problem to expand the inlet
section just like in my attached approach using extrude? The middle
section should expand, whereas the other part of the room would become
smaller in the x-direction...

Regards!
Fabian