[Gmsh] Gmsh 2.2.5 crashes on use of 2nd order elements (no optimization)

Roland Tollenaar rwatollenaar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:01:24 CET 2008

Hi Jean-Francois,

> I see no problem here to generate 2nd order elements. Yet, I cannot see
Are you telling me that you cannot repeat the crashing?! Are you also
using version 2.2.5? I attached my settings because with me the meshing
operation crashes.

> how you can apply netgen optimizer on your
> structure : it is only composed of surfaces.
This is simple to explain. I am not well versed on the internal
operation of the netgen optimizer:). May I ask when it does make sense
to use the optimizer?

Regards,

Roland