[Gmsh] Gmsh 2.2.5 crashes on use of 2nd order elements (no optimization)

=?windows-1252?Q?Jean-Fran=8D=E7ois_Remacle?= jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Mon Nov 17 11:53:40 CET 2008

Roland Tollenaar a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Francois,
>
>> I see no problem here to generate 2nd order elements. Yet, I cannot see
> Are you telling me that you cannot repeat the crashing?! Are you also
> using version 2.2.5? I attached my settings because with me the
> meshing operation crashes.

Yes, I cannot, I used

gmsh ~/Desktop/ASSEMBLY\ CASSETE_04.STEP -clscale .3 -degree 2 -2

and the mesh was created without crashing.

The Netgen Optimized optimizes tetrahedral meshes.