[Gmsh] About read *.step file function?

liang dong edongliang at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 07:48:54 CET 2009

 Robert
         thank you !I find that file which you said .But i am not sure which fuction read step file. Is it loadstep()? As a matter of fact ,I want to konw that  how read the data of step file,and  which dates are transfered to mesh generation module.Those  fuction are realized
by which fuction. Can you said more detailedly.I konw a little about GMsh.
                liang

--- 09年1月3日,周六, Robert Funnell <robert.funnell at mcgill.ca> 写道: