[Gmsh] dxf or other 2D import?

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Jan 28 13:24:18 CET 2009

Hi Matthias,

we have a very basic dxf to geo converter in utils/converters/autocad/dxf2geo.cpp :

// This is a simple AutoCAD DXF to Gmsh GEO Data File Converter
//
// It was created from the AutoCAD DXF file to DKB data file converter
// written and placed in the public domain 8/13/90 by Aaron
// A. Collins (http://www.sdsc.edu/~mjb/mae152/dxf.spec.txt).
//
// It parses a limited, but useful, subset of the AutoCAD DXF file
// format. No effort has been made to handle the complete range of
// possible DXF opcodes and commands.

Cheers,

Dave

--