[Gmsh] Hole in the geometry after meshing

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 18:23:39 CEST 2009

> Is it problem in salome or gmsh or openfoam ?
The OpenFOAM converter will try to find the surface triangle on the tets of
the mesh. (so it can assign that face to the corresponding boundary 'patch').
The warnings you are seeing is if it cannot find any face on any tet that
corresponds to the surface triangle. I am not aware of any problems in the
converter.

Regards,

Mattijs

--