[Gmsh] gmsh

Shawn Fostner sfostner at physics.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 27 16:34:56 CEST 2009

 From the (little) experience I've had, both box fields and attractors
with a threshold field, say at edges and nodes, have no problem with the
different physical volumes. The geometry I usually mesh is right at the
boundary of 2 volumes and the mesh transverses the interface just fine.
So it should work fine. Which fields you use will take some playing
around with, and depends on your particular geometries. I find the box
fields more effective for me, even a fine threshold near an edge doesn't
refine as effectively, but thats something thats geometry specific I
suspect. Good luck.

Shawn