[Gmsh] Boundary command

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 30 09:51:12 CEST 2009

Hi Mike,

http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh-full.html#SEC37

Boundary { transform-list }
     (Not a transformation per-se.) Returns the boundary of the elementary entities in transform-list.

with

transform-list:
   Point | Line | Surface | Volume { expression-list }; ... |
   Duplicata { Point | Line | Surface | Volume { expression-list }; ... } |
   transform

for example, you can add the following to the end of t2.geo :

aaaa[] = Boundary { Volume {119}; };

For ii In { 0 : (#aaaa[] -1) }

   Printf("boundary number %g = %g", ii, aaaa[ii]);

EndFor

Cheers,

Dave

--