[Gmsh] Boundary command

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 30 10:24:59 CEST 2009

If you apply the Boundary command to a volume, like in my example

 >add the following to the end of t2.geo :
 >
 >     aaaa[] = Boundary { Volume {119}; };
 >     For ii In { 0 : (#aaaa[] -1) }
 >       Printf("boundary number %g = %g", ii, aaaa[ii]);
 >     EndFor

you will get a list/arrray of the surfaces delimiting the volume. If you apply it to a surface, you will get the list of
the lines, and so on.

It is mainly used in complex script/geometries build with extrusions where you want an automated way of getting the
boundary of a volume/surface

Dave