[Gmsh] An inquire about drawing iso-value contour map

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at ait.ac.at
Wed Sep 2 08:36:50 CEST 2009

In gmsh,  you need to use the current views postprocessing options  to deform a mesh by a vector or scalar.
The matrix field tab is probably what you are looking for..
-----------------------------------
Bernhard Kubicek
Energy Department
Electric Energy Systems

Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Kontaktdaten!
Please note our new contact details!

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43(0) 50550-6258 | M +43(0) 664 6207748

bernhard.kubicek at ait.ac.at | http://www.ait.ac.at