[Gmsh] Geometric scaling of STP files

Billy Araujo billyaraujo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:57:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have made some simple tests with Rhino and Gmsh and found out that
these settings work best:

http://www.mail-archive.com/gmsh@geuz.org/msg00230/rhino_iges.pdf

About the scaling of the models I have no idea. I think IGES and STEP
files have information about the unit system. Maybe that has something
to do with it.

Regards,

Billy.