[Gmsh] Reading OpenCascade files in Gmsh

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Tue May 18 13:43:48 CEST 2010

Hello Gmsh developers,

  I have a sample geometry (the geo file is attached to this email),
which I can read and mesh with the stable version of gmsh. When I try
with my compiled version of gmsh, I get this:

Error   : 'test.geo', line 7 : syntax error (")
Error   : 'test.geo', line 8 : syntax error (")

I use the file whenever I update my gmsh sources to check if gmsh
works fine. I didn't have this problem some time ago, and I thought
maybe I'm doing something wrong now. However, the same happens when I
try to load the file with the automated nightly build of gmsh. Is this
a bug?

Best regards,

  Martin Vymazal

P.S. What should be the correct extension for this type of file (not
sure geo is the best option)?