[Gmsh] Re-meshing .msh

Eric Nutsch ericnutsch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 21:42:22 CEST 2010

Your surface loop should include a list of all the surfaces. If your
surfaces were 33,34,35,36,37, and 38 your code would look like this:

Surface Loop(1) = {33,34,35,36,37,38};
Volume(1) = {1};

Here are some really good tutorials I have referenced more than once:
http://www.dolfyn.net/dolfyn/gmsh/tutorial01.html

"First tutorial (t2.geo)" demonstrates how to use the surface loop command.

Eric