[Gmsh] reclassify tool

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Fri Jul 9 18:44:22 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to assign some physical entities to my mesh that I exported
from ANSYS, that is a simple cube structure.

I would like to assign a physical entity group to the lines at
circumference of the surface that is at z=0. This should be possible I
guess, because some time ago, I got some message from Christophe, that
it is possible. However, going to reclassify tool in mesh module, I can
not select elements or conduct any operations on the mesh. There is
still sth wrong. Could someone help me on this?

Best,
Umut